Gunter Land Services, LLC offers full Project Management services for Early Stage Wind Developers. Our staff has received specialized training in wind farm siting, transmission lines, the various turbines of the industry and the United States electric markets. The new Administration has called for 20% of the U.S. electric production to come from alternative sources by 2020 and we at GLS recognize that alternative fuels are the future!
The push for wind energy is a great opportunity for investors put their money into green energy and see potential healthy returns relatively quickly. Contact us so our wind experts can help make your wind project a reality!
We currently have wind farm prospects that we are seeking partners/investors for. Contact us for more information.
- Wind speed data
- Transmission line assessment
- Access to landowner tracts
- Acceptance of a common set of lease terms
- Site selection
- Met tower installations
- Wind studies
- Interconnect agreements
- Landowner leasing
- Political policy updates
- Relationship building
- Follow-up Landowner meetings
- Deed search for initial landowner information gathering
- Represent landowner sites to various companies for wind plant development
- Establish relationships with wind industry professionals for landowner groups